This faded beauty is slowly being reclaimed by nature. She still has a Bunny at the wheel though! (part of the local community Bear Hunt).
I have been looking at the repatriation flights leaving New Zealand for Dublin but I think it would be safer to wait it out here where there are currently no local clusters of infection, rather than taking risks by standing about in airports or sitting in crowded planes. We are not due to leave until near the end of April but that is probably unlikely so it is just a matter of staying put and being grateful for what we have. But there is always a nagging thought – just how long will it be…?